Cliq Studios cabinets do not save money & service horrible
Although I liked the sample, the product quality, designer and customer service is pathetic. The designer was slow (days at a time to turn around a design tweak) and uncooperative and cost me additional money on her two mistakes. The pantry does NOT come with roll out trays and when I had to downsize from 24" to 21" she did not include that option. The wall oven had add on drawers as I only had one oven not double. The add on drawers should have been for base 30" cabinets but were vanity. I had to ship back and pay freight over $100 and 20% restock fee. In the interim, the correct items for rollout trays and proper drawers for wall cabinet arrived three weeks later. Unfortunately contractors were gone and left now with extra labor cost and to find someone who will do a small cabinet job.
Some of the drawers came off the drawer box in the cartons in the garage due to cheap screws used in the drawer face to box. The veneer fronts are extremely linear strips so please be aware. I did think they were solid fronts but that mistake is on me as saw later that they are veneer fronts. Hopefully you can learn from my mistake.
The wall cabinets were scratched and the original shelves were badly nicked and finished off poorly. When replacement shelves came, they were NOT matching interior shelves. They send you a 'touch-up' kit for scratches. I had to call customer service repeatedly to get a status on when shipping replaced items.
Once you finally sign off on design, you do NOT have the capability of ordering the items yourself. It goes through Cliq Studios slow service process of days to approve. There was no communication when items would arrive except for the freight company contacting me. I had back and forth to get the freight truck with a lift for the proper delivery because the freight company's original instructions was off the back of the truck street side.
My returned items took TWO weeks for the credit to appear. They were fedex received on 6/13 and received email on 6/15 for the credit amount. Not until Wednesday 6/27 did the credit show up on my charge card. How many times have you returned items to home depot or lowes and we all know it only takes two or three days to reflect the credit.
Cliq Studios charges $172 @ to prep a wall cabinet for glass with no glass. KitchenCabinetKings in New York actually offered very similar product with wall cabinet glass and many other base cabinet modifications. Only reason I did not select KitchenCabinetKings was pantry had to be 24" or 18", and I needed a 21". In hindsight, I wish I had gone with KitchenCabinetKings with a 24" pantry and just creep into an adjoining room.review #330926
You may also like
- "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..."
- "I had no problem with the rustic look of the flooring. What I had a problem with is that a home inspector informed me that the rustic look..."
- "I used Behr Deck Over which claimed to revitalize wood so you could paint rather than replace. I have after application photo and then less than on year after application..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."